Sunday 3 August 2008

No Flash Cars For Bad Driver Ne-yo


R+B star NE-YO refuses to spend his cash on fast cars - because he's a terrible driver.

The singer has made a fortune with the success of his two solo albums and by composition a drawstring of hits for other artists.

But Ne-Yo won't be following the usual whizz spending habits by splashing out on expensive motors - insisting he'd but smash them up at any rate.

He says, "I've never been heavily into luxury and the furnishing of fame... I don't buy super exclusive vehicles.

"The problem is I'm non a very good driver so I don't recollect I'll always be buying a Lamborghini - I've had besides many accidents. I incline not to see other people on the route.

"Hey - merely at least I know I'm a bad driver."

The So Sick hitmaker, real name Shaffer Smith, was sentenced to 24 hours of community service in June (08) after pleading no competition to reckless driving charges. He pleaded guilty to a second count of driving without a license after traffic cops in Georgia flagged down his Range Rover in February (08).





See Also